.wod files error

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 07:33:35 EST

    Hi!

       I created a new WOApplication in eclipse, and started developing.
    For some reason, Eclipse marks all my .wod files as containing errors
    (the little red X), including some that are empty! The application
    runs fine, no problem about that, but still I get the red X on
    all .wod files. This only happens on this app, others that I created
    before are fine.

       Is there any well-known cause for this?

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

           "I felt like putting a bullet between
            the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't
            scr*w to save its species." -- Fight Club

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.ipragma.com