Re: How to install an application!?

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 22:21:05 EST

    If you take a look at the build.xml file, you will notice that it
    does not actually compile any classes. Select Project > Build Project
    or turn on "Build Automatically" and Eclipse will compile the classes
    to your bin directory. The ant build file just puts together the
    WebObjects app.

    hope this helps
    Marc