Re: New year wish: please make a stable branch

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 17:27:01 EST

    I would vote for a simple official release more than final versions
    of all dependancies. Just make 2.0.0.86 an official release. I've
    been using it for while now with no problems. When I go to
    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject
    I want to see version 2.0 and be able to download it without any
    trouble. Right now, it's difficult to find WOLips 2 and get it
    installed but it works great.

    Marc