[OT] Eclipse for Intel Macs?

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 12:09:05 EST

    Hi all,

    I looked around and I don't see any builds of Eclipse for Intel Macs.
    Anyone know anything or the place to make the request? If things go
    right, I could be switching to a MacBook. If so, I'm faced with the
    irony that SWT will run in emulation even though the point is to be
    native and faster :). For that matter, has anyone run Eclipse on
    Intel Macs using Rosetta? Does it even work?

    Marc