Re: 2 newsworthy bugfixes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 00:40:09 EST

    By the way, it does appear that implementing the IGotoMarker
    interface fixed cmd-o support when editing a component ... I checked
    the eclipse code and basically if the current editor isn't instanceof
    JavaEditor, it checks to see if it's an instanceof IGotoMarker and
    then create a new marker on the fly that is the offset of the method
    name. Anyway, it is working for me in the latest builds. Very cool ..

    ms