WOLIPS : How to generate a project created with PB ?

From: Denis (Denis.ROU..niv.u-3mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 08:37:50 EST

    Hi,
    I have just installed Eclipse 3.1, WOLIPS 1.1.0.102.
    I try to modify and generate old projects written with powerBuilder.
    I can create new WO projects. That's no trouble, but
    I don't know how I can tell Eclipse to "import" an old project written
    with Project Builder.
    Eclipse doesn't event see the directory of the project.

    Thanks for the answer.

    DEN