Re: WOLIPS : How to generate a project created with PB ?

From: Pierre-Yves MARIE (py.mari..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 10:07:22 EST

    Hi Denis,

    We succeeded in the import of Project Builder projects.
    BUT it was with an Eclipse 2.1.3 and WOLIPS 1.0.7.50 that have an
    "import PB project" option in the "new WOApplication" creation wizard....

    After this Eclipse migration we can now open Project Builder projects in
    Eclipse 3.1 by the "import existing project in the workspace" menu.

    I think you may install this kind of environment (Eclipse 2.1.3 and
    WOLIPS 1.0.7.50) only for your imports and then work with the last
    Eclipse 3.1 version.

    Hope this helps you!

    Bye,
    PYM.