problem with a get method only with WOLIPS

From: Denis (Denis.ROU..niv.u-3mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 06:19:35 EST

    Hello,
    I have imported a PB project into eclipse 3.1.
    Now it works.
    It prints a table to the screen.

    My problem is that the table I print comes from the iteration on the contenu_Cellules var.
    I fill that string in a getcontenu_Cellules method.
    It works, but whenever I change the action of the method (I've even tried to remove it!!!), nothing happens.
    It's the good file I modify, because if I put a println elsewhere in the code, it appears in the console !!!!

    Where is the get method I use ?????

    I insert the diverse lines I use , if someone has an idea ...

    Thanks

    DEN

    fichier.wod :

    Repetition1: WORepetition {
        item = contenu_Cellules;
        list = contenu_Lignes;
        index = index_Colonne;
    }
    String2: WOString {
    value = contenu_Cellules;
    }

    fichier.java
      public String getContenu_Cellules(int indexCellules) {
           int index_Ordonne ;
           index_Ordonne=print_Order[indexCellules];
           contenu_Cellules=(String) Cellules.objectAtIndex(index_Ordonne);
           return contenu_Cellules;
       }