wolips, webobjects evolution.

From: bruno leplus (bruno.leplu..niv-lille1.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 10:04:41 EST

    Hello,

    We are looking for use Webobjects 5.3 but i see that now, we can just
    install the developper application on Mac. My question is : Does the
    evolution of WOLIPS integrates the evolution of Webobjects? We would like
    to work on mac with webobjects and on PC with WOLIPS (via eclipse)

    Can we transfer a project from mac to pc without problems ?

    Thanks for your answer

    Bruno LEPLUS

    Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille

    CRI - Batiment M4

    59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cédex

    Tél : 03.20.43.42.75

    Fax : 03.20.43.66.25