Re: Profiling

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 12:08:29 EST

    I've been playing with Shark from Apple's free CHUD tools:
    http://developer.apple.com/tools/sharkoptimize.html

    It seems to work well, though likes memory.

    Chuck

    On Feb 8, 2006, at 7:58 AM, Anders Peterson wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Slightly off topic. Hope you don't mind.
    >
    > What profiling tools do you use?
    >
    > jmechanic hasn't been updated for 2,5 years and eclipse's TPTP doesn't
    > support Mac.
    >
    > /Anders
    > --
    > http://ojalgo.org/
    >
    > Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java
    >

    > --
    > http://ojalgo.org/
    >
    > Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode http://www.global-village.net/wointro

    Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their
    overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific
    problems. http://www.global-village.net/products/practical_webobjects