Re: Profiling

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 13:11:47 EST

    NetBeans (netbeans.org) that I've written off as an IDE long time ago
    seems to be catching up lately. Their 5.0 version has a decent
    profiler extension (has to be downloaded separately - http://
    profiler.netbeans.org/ )

    As for commercial profilers, I like YourKit (http://
    www.yourkit.com/). I have very positive experience with it. Although
    YourKit granted a free license to Cayenne project (so I didn't pay
    for it), I think it is completely worth its commercial price.

    Andrus