Re: /Library/WebObjects/Extensions as container?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 08:54:20 EST

    But this could also be handled if we had the info in the woproject/
    ant* files? After all the resource patternset changes also trigger a
    rebuild...

    And it would be easier to actually set up load order for frameworks,
    which is currently a kludge when debugging because you need to add
    the projects in addition to the default path.

    Cheers, Anjo