Re: /Library/WebObjects/Extensions as container?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 13:07:47 EST

    On Feb 14, 2006, at 8:33 AM, Pierre Frisch wrote:

    > On the wish list could I would like two things:
    >
    > 1- An option to jar framework at the end of the build like the jar
    > in the "/Library/WebObjects/lib"

    I think that would be useful.

    > 2- An option to copy all the dependencies jar in the
    > "myApplication.woa/Content/Extensions/" This is very usefull when
    > you do a product deployment and you do not want to be dependent on
    > whatever is installed on the target machine. Any jar in that
    > directory is loaded before the system jar and therefore you can be
    > completely independent.

    As this is supported directly by the wobootstrap loader, I think this
    would be a good and useful option to have. I do this now and have to
    manually add a step to do this.

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro