Re: /Library/WebObjects/Extensions as container?

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 11:21:27 EST

    Hey, this is really cool. I didn't know about that either. I hear
    what Ulrich is saying about the Extensions folder and mine is getting
    cluttered. I don't want to copy jars into my app though. I wonder if
    I can make different folders of jars and user libraries. That works
    in Eclipse but is there a way to get WOProject to add those jars to
    my classpath in the classpath file that's in the .woa (like the
    MacOSClassPath.txt file)?

    Marc