Re: frameworks don't build into dist

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 09:29:55 EST

    By the way, I just added a simple compile target to the default
    build.xml along with a compileAndBuild target that works like build
    except that it compiles first. I also added a Project WOnder
    Application Wizard that works like WOApplication wizard but creates
    ERXApplication-, ERXSession-, and ERXDirectAction-extending classes
    and puts ERExtensions, ERJars, and ERPrototypes in the default build
    path. It's a small thing, but I got tired of always doing those
    steps manually :)