Re: frameworks don't build into dist

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 15:27:48 EST

    We just select "Install..." from the WOLips menu on a project, select
    all relevant projects, then let it do the install into the normal /
    Library/Frameworks and /Library/WebObjects/Applications. Then we run
    a script when we're ready to deploy which looks in those locations
    for the apps and frameworks, shars them up, sftp's them to our file
    server, unshars them there and installs them into a shared directory
    so all our app servers get access to the same code. Then we use WO
    Monitor to bounce.

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com