Re: Does WOLIPS run on eclipse 3.2M5? (was newbie asking for WOLips on a Mac)

From: logan.allre..onvergys.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 17:41:38 EST

    Dov Rosenberg <dov.rosenber..onviveon.com> wrote on 03/03/2006 02:47:08
    PM:

    > I was able to get subclipse working on my macbook. I am using 0.9.
    > 106. I downloaded it and installed via the Eclipse update and it
    > worked perfectly out of the box.

    Recent versions of Subclipse have included both JNI (JavaHL) and pure Java
    (JavaSVN) bindings. Subclipse is also supposed to fall back to JavaSVN if
    it can't load JavaHL for some reason. So it should work out of the box
    even without JavaHL loading correctly, unless you need JavaHL-only
    functionality.

    > On 3/3/06 4:21 PM, "Watkins, Garry" <gwatkin..otleyrice.com> wrote:
    > Thanks to all the responses. I now have my next problem. Does
    > subclipse work on the MacBook Pro using the javaHL method? I
    > downloaded the metissian build. It still cannot find libsvnjavahl-1
    > and svnjhl-1. I am thinking that this may be a universal binary
    > issue. If any one can help out, I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Garry

    If you can use the JavaSVN bindings, then upgrading to a newer Subclipse
    or changing your bindings (in the Preferences) to JavaSVN might work. If
    you must have JavaHL (for file:/// based repositories, for example) then
    I'm not sure the status either.

    Logan