RE: Errors in the WOD editor and EOGenerator, and EOModels

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 11:17:52 EST

    The WOComponent Editor rocks! It is helping me strip out a bunch of
    garbage that is no longer needed, and helping me track down some errors
    in the .api files. I think that error that I was having was with
    caching issues. I had just brought the project in and it didn't have
    some of the frameworks pre-built.

    However, I have one minor suggestion. When the html validator complains
    about a missing webobject tag, can it give the opening webobject tag's
    name that is missing the close tag. It is very difficult for me to find
    the opening tag in some of these big html templates that I have.

    For the eogenerator stuff, why don't we have an eogen properties file
    for each of the models, and have the global settings in the preferences
    for wolips. For example, if I have models A, B and C.
    I would have an A.eogen.properties, B.eogen.properties. Then for C it
    would use the global properties set in the preferences panel.

    I can live with the automatic trigger for modified eomodels. However,
    some of the eomodels that I have can take up to a minute to save. Will
    it trigger automatically before it completely saves? If so this could
    be a problem. You might want to add a manual trigger by right clicking
    on it.

    Does anyone have a universal or intel binary for eogenerator?

    Thanks for the mojo on the eomodel stuff.

    Garry