Integrating jars for WOFrameworks ?

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 12:22:19 EST

    I'm attempting to move a pretty big project from xcode to WOLips. In
    a number of our frameworks, we integrate 3rd party jars with java
    files we've written around them. In xcode, we would integrate those
    jars into the jar being produced for the framework.

    Is there any way to do this in WOLips? Is this not the right approach?

    I'm using the latest stable Eclipsa 3.2M5a, and the latest built WOLips.

    Thanks,
    Ken