Re: Integrating jars for WOFrameworks ?

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 12:33:44 EST

    Ken,

    If I understand you correctly, you were having XCode unjar those jar
    files then add all the classes to the jar created for your framework.
    I would suggest that it's not the best approach. Eclipse is nice
    because you can have your application reference a framework as a
    project so changes to the framework effect the app. I would suggest
    putting those jars in the application's package instead of
    integrating them into the framework or put those jars somewhere else
    like Extensions and reference them that way.

    To include jars in the applications Resources/Java directory and
    adding them to the classpath, modify the build.xml. In the
    build.woapp target of the build.xml, there is a section

    <lib dir=".">
            <include name="Add .jar's that should be copied in the woa."/>
            <exclude name="**/*.woa/**"/>
    </lib>

    Add your jars there.

    Hope this helps