Re: Importing eomodels and running EOGenerator

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 00:06:56 EST

    On Mar 22, 2006, at 8:55 PM, Ken Anderson wrote:
    > On Mar 21, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >>> Does it put both the class and the underscore class in the same
    >>> place then?
    >>
    >> Well, that all depends on you. In my configuration, no.
    >>
    >> baseClassDestination="GeneratedEOs"
    >> subClassDestination="src">
    >
    > Chuck, I can only get it to generate 2 distinct directory paths:
    >
    > GeneratedEOs/com/company/model and
    > src/com/company/model

    That is what it should be doing.

    > Is there a way to get Eclipse to recognize 2 distinct paths to the
    > same package?

    I think you are asking the wrong question. What you want is to have
    Eclipse have multiple source paths. Project -> Properties -> Java
    Build Path (stop me if you've heard this one before) -> Source. Add
    the GeneratedEOs folder.

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro