Re: WOLips requirement problem on Intel

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 09:32:07 EST

    Chuck,

    libsvnjavahl.jnilib & OpenBaseJDBC.jar were there, but I moved them
    just to be safe. Still no change...

    Anyone else have any thoughts? Anyone running 3.2M5a with the latest
    features / plugins on an Intel Mac?

    This is a super-clean install - I just built the machine dual-boot
    the other day, and haven't really touched anything yet except install
    Subversion. The install is identical to my G5, which does not
    exhibit this problem.

    Ken