Re: Debugging framework code

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 11:53:29 EST

    Ken,

    Are you adding your framework by double-clicking the WebObjects
    Frameworks entry in your classpath then selecting Local and checking
    your framework? In other words, using the deployed framework? If so,
    you can instead go to the Projects tab and add the framework project.
    This has the advantage that you can make changes to the framework and
    they reflect in your application. You can even change the framework
    when debugging and Eclipse will hotswap the code.

    Marc