Re: Deployment trouble

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 17:09:12 EST

    On Mar 24, 2006, at 5:00 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > Nothing specific to Eclipse, but when that happens it is often a
    > permissions problem. Is something different permission wise
    > between the Eclipse and Xcode build?

    heh Yes. When xcode writes the launch script file, it's permissions
    are 775. When Eclipse does it, they're 770. I first replaced the
    launch script with the old one, and it worked... then I diff'd them,
    and they were identical (duh). An ls -l (with both copies in the
    directory) - solved that pretty quickly.

    Any idea where that comes from, and if I could change it?

    Ken