Generating XCode projects that call ant build.xml when building

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 19:24:51 EST

    Hi,

    Currently XCode projects that are generated do not work when the
    build / clean buttons are pressed. So I have a local patch that is
    ready to be committed that will instead call the ant build.xml (if
    one is present) when doing a build /clean from XCode. This is only
    for the latest XCode project file (2.1 and up).

    If there is no objection to that new behavior, I'll go ahead and
    commit that.

    Sebastien