Extra deleting tasks when Building and not cleaning properly when Proejct -> Clean [was: Re: How do I enable Eclipse/WOLips Logging ?]

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 12:39:46 EST

    I've filed two bugs for better tracking:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-222 [Clean build -> Lot of
    'Deleting / create' task happening eventhough it should not need to
    delete anything (fresh, empty build output folder)]

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-223 [When doing Project ->
    Clean, only the Java output folder get wiped out. The ProjectName/
    build is left untouched.]

    Seb