Re: Missing dependent projects

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 17:58:31 EST

    OK, the only way I could fix this was by dropping the projects from
    the workspace, deleting all Eclipse related files, and creating the
    projects again.

    I suspect it has something to do with importing the projects from
    existing projects inside the workspace. The difference between what
    I have now, and what I had working previously, is I put everything
    into subversion. Since I did not put .metadata into subversion, I
    had to import all my projects.

    Has anyone had a similar experience? After I removed the frameworks
    that were having problems and recreated them, everything is working
    (I put back the exact same projects and frameworks as I had before).

    I really don't want to go through this every time I start a new
    workspace on another machine...

    Thanks,
    Ken