Question regarding subproject support in general and for 2.0.0.86

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:59:54 EDT

    I am working on migrating a project from a Webobjects 5.1
    projectbuilder application on Windows to an eclipse/wolips 2.0.0.86
    based application and had a couple questions regarding subprojects.

    - When I use the add new subproject wizard it does not update the
    subprojects list within the PB.project. Shouldn't it be doing this? Is
    it not built into the current build or is it more likely something
    wrong with my configuration/installation?

    - When I click WoLips-> update PB.project it does not find and add my
    subprojects to the subprojects section of the PB.project. Same set of
    questions: Shouldn't it be doing this? Is it not built into the
    current build or is it more likely something wrong with my
    configuration/installation?

    The biggest issue I get from this is that when I open a WoComponent
    within one of those subproject directories it is unable to find
    referenced WoComponent subelements from other parts of the project
    and/or other referenced frameworks. Adding the subprojects
    specifications manually to the root PB.project file fixes this though
    I am not sure if it is the lack of the subprojects listing that is the
    real problem or something else. Any help or direction on this would be
    a great help.

    I noticied that there was an exclusion filter in part of the WoLips
    source excluding subprojects in PBIndex.java-->extractJavaFiles(Vector
    filesets). But I can't personally say I have much confidence in
    messing around with/understanding the WOLips source code alas.

    thx for all your help

    ~jake