Re: Strange stuff when doing incremental builds

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 15:58:47 EDT

    Did that already. The problem was a check for "resource.isTeam()" or
    some such. This probably regards .svn as "team" if the corresponding
    plugin is installed, but not by default. So I added code to check it
    by name (in a pretty dumb way, but as the calls distribute across
    plugins I didn't know a good place to put a utility)

    Oh, and I had a hell of a time to find place where that stuff
    actually gets copied. Can it be that half of the code in the builder
    plugins is duplicated and not even used?

    Cheers, Anjo