Re: Development mode for WOLips

From: mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 05:50:23 EDT

    On 5. Apr. 2006, at 10:21 Uhr, Anjo Krank wrote:
    > Sorry if this is FAQ: Ulrich told me of a way to not have to
    > install WOLips into the Eclipse directory but rather just "link" it
    > there via some entry in the init files. Unfortunately I've
    > forgotten what the name of this procedure was and can't find it
    > anymore. Does anyone know the specifics and it it still works ?

    You need to create a directory "links" in your Eclipse installation,
    and inside that put a file called "plugins.link" which contains a
    line like this:
    path=/absolute/path/to/some/other/plugins/directory

    In that directory you have to put a directory "eclipse" which
    contains the usual "plugins", "features", etc.. directories.

    Quite obvious, huh? Is there some way to do this from the GUI?

    Marc