Re: Development mode for WOLips

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 07:45:56 EDT

    Yes, but this is more of a nuisance with all this clicking. It's much
    easier to simply copy over the directory if this really works. What I
    did right noch was to create a directory "wolips-deps/eclipse" and
    inside eclipse an empty file ".eclipseextension". Then I copy all the
    deps over to wolips-deps/eclipse/features" and "wolips-deps/eclipse/
    plugins" and add this location in the IDE. This makes it easier to
    drop and re-install or try updates.

    Also see:

    http://www.blueskyonmars.com/2004/01/13/vasanth-dharmaraj-keeping-
    eclipse-plugins-separate/

    What unfortunately doesn't work is to directly build into a plugin
    directory. The problem I have is that I must update the
    buildserver.version, rebuild "clean dist" then remove the old "temp/
    dist", re-add it again and then install. It should be possible to
    simply write over the installed plugins with the same version number...

    Cheers, Anjo