error while connecting to EOModel from Eclipse

From: Alexander Trofimchouk (sasha_n..ambler.ru)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 11:10:03 EDT

    Hi!
    I use eclipse 3.2 on Windows XP. I decided to run an example from
    WebApplications.pdf from WebObjects, it's rather simple but: when I'm
    trying to execute the following code I get an error
    private EOEditingContext editingContext;
    private EOFetchSpecification fetchSpec;
    public NSMutableArray authorList;
    public Main(WOContext context) {
    super(context);
    fetchSpec = new EOFetchSpecification("Author",null,null);
    editingContext = session().defaultEditingContext();
    authorList = new
    NSMutableArray(editingContext.objectsWithFetchSpecification(fetchSpec));}
    Application: authors
    Error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Reason:
    Stack trace: File Line# Method Package
    EOModel.java 725 <init> com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EOModelGroup.java 484 addModelWithPath com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EOModelGroup.java 767 modelGroupForLoadedBundles
    com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EOModelGroup.java 337 globalModelGroup com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EOModelGroup.java 369 defaultGroup com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EOModelGroup.java 864 modelGroupForObjectStoreCoordinator
    com.webobjects.eoaccess
    EODatabaseContext.java 1265 _cooperatingObjectStoreNeeded
    com.webobjects.eoaccess
    NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java NA invoke0 sun.reflect
    NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java NA invoke sun.reflect
    DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java NA invoke sun.reflect
    Method.java NA invoke java.lang.reflect
    NSSelector.java 120 _safeInvokeMethod com.webobjects.foundation
    NSNotificationCenter.java 598 invokeMethod com.webobjects.foundation
    NSNotificationCenter.java 542 postNotification
    com.webobjects.foundation
    NSNotificationCenter.java 572 postNotification
    com.webobjects.foundation
    EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java 209 requestStore
    com.webobjects.eocontrol
    EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java 289 objectStoreForFetchSpecification
    com.webobjects.eocontrol
    EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java 526 objectsWithFetchSpecification
    com.webobjects.eocontrol
    EOEditingContext.java 4016 objectsWithFetchSpecification
    com.webobjects.eocontrol
    EOEditingContext.java 4395 objectsWithFetchSpecification
    com.webobjects.eocontrol
    EOUtilities.java 64 objectsForEntityNamed com.webobjects.eoaccess
    Main.java 48 <init> Main
    and so on...
    error occurs while executing the last string : authorList = new
    NSMutableArray(editingContext.objectsWithFetchSpecification(fetchSpec));
    Then, I've decided to create a new model from eomodeld file instead:
    EOModel m = new EOModel("file://C:/prjs/authors/Authors.eomodeld");
    and that's what I've got:
    Application: authors
    Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File not found
    file://C:/prjs/authors/Authors.eomodeld/index.eomodeld
    Reason: File not found file://C:/prjs/authors/Authors.eomodeld
    Stack trace: File Line# Method Package
    EOModel.java 690 <init> com.webobjects.eoaccess
    Main.java 49 <init> Main
    and so on...
    adding /index.eomodeld to eomodel url changes nothing.
    Actually, I don't know what to do. For more than a week I try my best
    to run even simple WO-EO-Application on my WinXP and the only thing
    that I'm sure is that list of WO exceptions bugs and "features" is
    very very long..