Re: Unit testing

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 21:37:20 EDT

    That depends on whether you are testing WOComponents or anything else
    that needs a Request-Response loop (fake or real). For general
    testing and testing EOs, I just use the standard Eclipse JUnit launcher.

    Are you having specific problems?

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using WebObjects
    and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro