Re: Unit testing

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 07:49:58 EDT

    Hi!

       Not yet, I'm just starting (a late start, I know, but better
    latter then never!).

       I could make WOUnitTest work (it's really easy) but as far as I
    understand, it only tests the EO part of my app. I'm also aware of
    DBUnit, but I think that's too much complex for what I want to do.

       About the RR loop, I still have absolutely no ideia how to do it
    (special because I'm using a lot of ajax cals). Any ideas? I guess
    WOUnit would do that, but it's not available for download.

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    On 2006/04/09, at 02:37, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > That depends on whether you are testing WOComponents or anything
    > else that needs a Request-Response loop (fake or real). For
    > general testing and testing EOs, I just use the standard Eclipse
    > JUnit launcher.
    >
    > Are you having specific problems?
    >
    > Chuck
    >

    > On Apr 8, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Miguel Arroz wrote:
    >
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> What is the correct way of doing unit tests to a WO Project
    >> using Eclipse + WOLips? If there any "special" WOLips feature that
    >> creates a WO-ready test project?
    >>
    >> Cumprimentos
    >>
    >> Miguel Arroz
    >>
    >> "GUERRA E' PAZ
    >> LIBERDADE E' ESCRAVIDAO
    >> IGNORANCIA E' FORCA" -- 1984
    >>
    >> Miguel Arroz
    >> http://www.ipragma.com
    >>

    > --
    > Coming in 2006 - an introduction to web applications using
    > WebObjects and Xcode http://www.global-village.net/wointro
    >
    > Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their
    > overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific
    > problems. http://www.global-village.net/products/
    > practical_webobjects

           "GUERRA E' PAZ
            LIBERDADE E' ESCRAVIDAO