Vote for Eclipse bugs that block WOLips development?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 08:36:35 EDT

    I have a Bugzilla account for Eclipse (maybe others on the list have
    that too) and I thought that I could use that account to vote for bugs
    that block WOLips development so that those bugs get a little more
    attention by the respective Eclipse subprojects.

    Is there a list of such blocking bugs available somewhere? Just the
    bug-ids would be sufficient.

    regards, Lars