Re: Component editor no longer working?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 06:48:33 EDT

    I just tried this and it still doesn't work.

    - I unzipped 3.2m6
    - launched it and added my "wolips-deps" folder with all the extra
    stuff (TPTP, WST 1.0.1 w/o wolips, GEF, JEM etc) as an extension
    location.
    - re-launched Eclipse.

    The plugin panel shows WST 1.0.1 as a feature, a lot of WST plugins
    are loaded (no idea if these are all, but I suppose so) but there is
    not a single pref for WST to be found and also no perspective and so
    on to be found. The same happens when I simply copy over WST/plugins
    and WST/features to the eclipse folder and start. Of course, when I
    add WOLips, all the stuff that depends on WST also doesn´t show up. I
    don´t see anything in the logs, no error, no nothing.

    Also, I get an compile error in WOJavaApplicationLaunchShortcut.java
    that super.reportError(Exception) doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else
    seen this?

    Cheers, Anjo