WOBuilder woes

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 23:34:05 EDT

    Hi all,

    I just upgraded to a MacBook (man it just flies) and I took the
    opportunity to upgrade to Eclipse 3.2M6 and the April 6th build of
    WOLips on the nightly build server.

    However, I've not been able to get WOBuilder work correctly. It's
    giving me the dreaded "Could not open the source file" message.

    I'm opening the Project.xcodeproj with Xcode and then open the
    WOCompoent from within Xcode. This worked fine on m PowerBook, so I'm
    wondering if anyone else is seeing this... or whether it's just me :-)

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-defer-ous' adj. producing or containing code site: http://www.codeferous.com blog: http://david.codeferous.com