Re: Classpath woes

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 12:55:02 EDT

    I'm actually surprised it is 'bin' where I expected a 'build' as in :
    Users/pierre/Projects/workspace/SurveyCreation/BUILD/SurveyCreation.woa

    Which version of WOLips are you using ?

    And to answer your question, you shouldn't need to run the app from ~/
    Roots if all frameworks are properly added to the classpath. I would
    suggest you explicitely add the jars that get moved by your build.xml
    into you /Library/Java/Extensions into your project classpath within
    eclipse. At least you'll know for sure if those are missing when
    running within eclipse.

    Sebastien