Re: Classpath woes

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 12:56:03 EDT

    Hi Pierre,

    On Apr 13, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Pierre Frisch wrote:

    > Note the path in the classpath: the project path is /Users/pierre/
    > Projects/workspace/SurveyCreation/bin/SurveyCreation.woa not /Users/
    > pierre/Roots/SurveyCreation.woa.
    >
    > Any idea how to correct this?

    It sounds like the working directory setting is wrong. I can't
    remember what Eclipse 3.1 is like but I think it's the same as 3.2.
    In my Run dialog, under the Arguments tab, I have a Working Directory
    setting which is ${workspace_log:AppName}. I think I've had it be set
    to ${workspace_log:AppName/bin} though. Maybe that setting is wrong?

    Marc