Re: Formatting when editing component java files

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 13:29:07 EDT

    It's a known bug right now ... The only way around it is to not open
    java files in the component editor (though of course you lose the
    tabbed view). You can open with=>java editor, or if you always want
    that, you can change your file association for .java to be java
    editor instead of component editor in your preferences.