Re: Use XCode or Use Eclipse and WOLips???

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 00:10:25 EDT

    Hi Luis,

    On Apr 13, 2006, at 8:38 PM, Luis Miguel Espinoza wrote:

    > I was tried WebObjects and XCode, and I have some questions.
    >
    > Is necesary use Xcode to develop WebObjects Applications or Can I
    > use Eclipse with WOLips?? What do you think about that??

    You will probably want to keep Xcode around and running to support
    WebObjects Builder and EOModeler. But Eclipse gives a much nicer
    Java experience.

    > I was reading about WoLips but It have been don't have support any
    > more, and his version is older compare with XCode 2.2.1 and
    > Webobjects version. Did apple leave to support for other
    > environments??

    Sigh. You have been reading the _old_ WOLips site. The new, current
    site is here:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Home

    Guys, can we please update the old site to at least provide a pointer
    to the current stuff? Please?

    Chuck

    --
    Coming in late 2006 - an introduction to web applications using
    WebObjects and Xcode     http://www.global-village.net/wointro