Re: Classpath woes

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 11:00:45 EDT

    I think this is an unacceptable solution because of the startup time with
    eclipse having multiple projects open.

    I have modified the WORuntimeClasspathProvider class to support a mixed
    environment (Project Frameworks and Binary Frameworks) can coexist. I have
    been running it for about a month now and I think that it is stable.

    What is the process for me to submit this?

    I am also looking at fixing the PB.project generation so that it will not
    list the same frameworks (if there is more than one jar) and components more
    than once. If someone can tell me where to start, I would gladly take a
    look at it.

    Thanks
    Garry

    --
    Garry Watkins

    Database Administrator Motley Rice LLC 843-216-9639

    Confidential & Privileged

    Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from its nature, the information contained in this communication is attorney-client privileged and confidential information/work product. This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies--electronic, paper or otherwise--which you may have of this communication.