XcodeProjProject vs. XcodeProject Task - eclipse 3.2rc1 + wolips 2.0.0.116

From: Chris Schwarzfischer (chri..wt.ac)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 12:59:08 EDT

    Hi,

    installed:
    Eclipse 3.2RC1
    current wolips 2.0.0.16
    all the dependencies

    When I activate generation of .xcodeproj files in the prefs for
    wolips, wobuilder won't find the bindings ("Cannot open source file")
    BUT: When I use the old .xcode file generation, open it with the new
    XCode and upgrade to an .xcodeproj file, WOBuilder will see the
    bindings.

    Anyone else having the same issue?

    Plus, the Webserver Resources don't contain any files in the
    generated XCode project (both ways).
    The bug has already been fixed in JIRA. Didn't make it into the
    WOLips update yet?

    thanks

    -chris

    Chris Schwarzfischer