Re: Eclipse M6 status [Was: Re: Classpath woes]

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 13:08:04 EDT

    I'm actually RUNNING on 3.2M6 at the moment without any noticeable
    issues, but I'm a few wolips versions back now (I think I'm running
    the versions JUST PRIOR to your (Sebastien's) set of checkins (no
    offense, just been lazy :) ). I was going to upgrade to the latest
    when I ran into that build problem with XcodeProject, so maybe I'll
    try to upgrade again later tonight when I get home and see how it goes.

    ms

    On Apr 18, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Sébastien Sahuc wrote:

    > Anjo, Mikes,
    >
    > What is the status on using Eclipse 3.2M6 with respect to the
    > required plugins ? Can you report what is broken ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Sebastien
    >
    > On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:25 AM, Anjo Krank wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not sure what you mean? The startup time of the app or of
    >> Eclipse itself? I haven't noticed any startup problems with
    >> regards to the app and Eclipse I start up about once a month or so.
    >>
    >> Send me your patch and I'll take a look, but I can't promise
    >> anything as M6 isn't working for me and I had other problems with
    >> the head when I downgrade.
    >>
    >> Cheers, Anjo
    >>

    >> Am 18.04.2006 um 17:00 schrieb Watkins, Garry:
    >>
    >>> I think this is an unacceptable solution because of the startup
    >>> time with
    >>> eclipse having multiple projects open.
    >>>
    >>> I have modified the WORuntimeClasspathProvider class to support a
    >>> mixed
    >>> environment (Project Frameworks and Binary Frameworks) can