Re: Development mode for WOLips

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 04:00:03 EDT

    Yes, but that's only for debugging. As I normally don't write new
    stuff, but only fix things that bother me when I have the time it's
    always that I start with something, debug and finish it, install it
    and then notice that I either have some more time left to spend or it
    isn't quite working as I want it to.

    So I debug again and re-install, but then I need a new version number
    or eclipse won´t install the plugin again.

    Cheers, Anjo