RE: Eclipse M6 status [Was: Re: Classpath woes]

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 17:29:51 EDT

    I downloaded eclipse 3.2 M6 Windows (XP) and installed it.

    Next I downloaded wolips-all-latest.tar.gz and extracted it into my 3.2 M6 folder.

    I am unable to do anything with WOLisp. Looking at the eclipse configuration status I see the following:

    Included feature "J2EE Standard Tools (JST)" version "1.0.1.v200602130105" contains problems.

    Included feature "JST Server Feature SDK" version "1.0.1.v200602130400" contains problems.

    Included feature "JST Enterprise Feature SDK" version "1.0.1.v200602131710" contains problems.

    Included feature "SDK for RDB Component" version "1.0.1.v200602130145" contains problems.

    Any ideas how to get Wolips running properly with eclipse 3.2 M6.

    J.R.