Moving to OS/X - whuch versions of Eclipse & WOLips to use?

From: John Stewart (jbsmailu..ooglemail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 10:08:39 EDT

    Hi,

    I've been developing WO on Windows using Eclipse + WOLips through
    various versions.

    I'm now moving the project onto OS/X, but I'm having problems getting
    a working combination.

    With the versions I've tried so far I can't create a new WOApplication
    or WOComponent through the wizards - the dialog hangs and returns a
    null pointer exception.

    Can anyone recommend a pair of versions to use?

    My Plan B would be to migrate the project to XCode, but as it's heavy
    on Java I'd prefer to avoid that if possible.

    TIA,
    John