Re: Migrate to XCode?

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 10:56:09 EDT

    John,

    If you're doing Java development and you're used to Eclipse, I have
    one word of advice...

    don't

    I use Eclipse and WOLips on Mac OS X just fine. One thing that I
    have found is that copying things into plugins and features doesn't
    work - you really need to untar directly into the eclipse directory.

    I'm using 3.2M5a, but from the traffic on the list lately it looks
    like people are moving to M6. I personally suggest you spend time
    getting Eclipse to work - it's sooo much better than xcode for java
    development.

    Ken