Re: Migrate to XCode?

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 11:18:05 EDT

    Pierre,

    It was just my advice, not a law :)

    I switched to Eclipse only a few weeks ago - I guess the euphoria is
    still hanging around. Honestly, I can't remember ever crashing it.
    I was at a standstill with xcode because of the poor java debugging -
    my productivity has shot through the roof since switching. Also,
    being able to have all the projects in one workspace is huge - I no
    longer have to build frameworks first. Granted, there's probably
    ways to work around most of that, but Eclipse has given me all I need.

    That combined with the fact that John has already been using Eclipse
    made it a no brainer to me.

    Ken