Re: Migrate to XCode?

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 13:01:26 EDT

    OK then if 3.1 is rotten lets get M6 working. I only mentioned 3.1
    because it my current environment and the "stable" version. I share
    Guido frustrations and this why I have been spending more time than I
    should trying to get M6 up and running. It is but I and not fully
    comfortable with the way it runs so I am not using it for production.
    The component editor comes up with funny errors and I cannot get the
    update to work properly after the first install.

    Pierre